Insurance Claims Handler
|Job Type||Permanent, full-time|
|Area||Whiteley, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£20,000.00 - £23,000.00, per annum|
- Job Place is working alongside a National Insurance Services Company, who are an award-winning company that specialises in a variety of sectors and have an immediate requirement of an Insurance Claims Handler.
This is a full time and permanent position working within the Subsidence Claims Team out of their regional offices in Whiteley, they are offering a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and a structured career development plan.
The role of an Insurance Claims Handler in the Subsidence Team will involve the following
· Managing the claim from initial notification through to completion
· Updating clients, policyholders and their agents of the progress of the claim
· Assisting the field team in completing reports and tasks, plus answering calls on their behalf.
· Referring work to the field team and contractors
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
· Demonstrable experience of the insurance claims process, specifically related to subsidence claims
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Knowledge and/or experience of technical building claims