|Job Type||Permanent, full-time|
|Area||Southsea, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£25,000.00 - £30,000.00, per annum|
- Job Place is working in partnership with an IT Solutions Provider in Portsmouth for the permanent recruitment of an Internal Auditor on a full-time basis.
The primary purpose of the Internal Auditor is to manage the environmental standards within the business including:
• Implementing solutions for the business to reduce and monitor the carbon footprint
• Chair CSR Meetings and produce action plans and meeting minutes for the environmental standard
• Chair internal audits recognising areas for improvement within processes, procedures and policies across the business
• Record audit results in a full audit report and monitor performance against findings
• Attend and chair external audits and present to external auditors to show compliance to certification
Skills and Attributes Required
It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent and demonstrable knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 along with
• Complete Audit preparations and scheduling
• Non-conformance procedures
• Excellent People Management Skills
• The ability to produce Audit Reports and scopes using ISO Clauses
Ideally you will also have experience of ISO 18001 and 27001 Standards
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor with a passion about the environment that has worked in a similar capacity for a service providing / IT organisation.
The company offers a host of excellent benefits and incentives with real and apparent career development opportunities.