This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Clerical - AdministrationInsurance - Claims|
|Salary||£17k - 17.5k per year|
Job Place has been instructed by our national client to recruit for an experienced Insurance Claims Administrator on a full-time basis.
The role of a Claims Administrator is to undertake the setting up of new claims, coordinating appointments for field staff to attend. Initiating first contact with policy holders that have a need to make a claim off their buildings insurance.
Other responsibilities of an Insurance Claims Administrator
- Liaising with third party contractors
- Updating the customer on the status of claims
- Escalating complex claims within the company
- Allocating work to field agents
- Compiling and updating reports on the company systems.
Key Skills for an Insurance Claims Administrator
- Experience of working within the Insurance Sector
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service and Administration Skills
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level in English and Maths (Or equivalent)
The company offers free parking, great benefits and the opportunities to progress.
This role would ideally be suited to someone that has worked in a customer service capacity within personal lines insurance, preferably buildings and contents but applications are welcome from Motor Insurance Claims Handlers and other types of Insurance Customer Service candidates.