Business Events and Public Relations Exec
|Job Type||PermanentFull Time|
|Sector||Sales And Marketing - Marketing|
Job Place is working in partnership with an award-winning telecoms company who is looking for a determined and focused PR & Events Executive to join their vibrant team at their headquarters in Fareham.
As part of the marketing team you will be responsible for maximizing the exposure through events and public relations. The role would encompass both internal and external communications.
The company are an ambitious, forward thinking business and one of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecoms. Their passion is to continuously deliver outstanding service; this is reflected in their excellent Trustpilot rating and multiple awards. As a business significantly growing, they are looking for new team members to learn and develop with them in their new state of the art office.
The successful candidate will act as the events and PR contact for the company and will coordinate events and media communications to support the work they do and help raise the profile of the company. In particular, the candidate will need to understand the fundamental principles of marketing whilst creating and organising events to support the national office roll out.
We are looking for someone who is able to work confidently under pressure in a demanding environment and who has an excellent track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating innovative events, communications and solutions.
You are a passionate, hard-working and an experienced events and communications specialist.
About the role.
- You will be supporting the marketing team and the national rollout project director in executing events directed at promoting the brand, values, and corporate image in multiple mediums.
- Develop, communicate and build relationships with local chambers of commerce, local business networking organisations and media contacts including editors and journalists from local and national journals.
- Support the delivery of the national office roll out with events and PR
- Work closely with the marketing department, to help build a positive image of the company, as well as sustaining a positive brand
- You will also be responsible for crafting online and offline PR campaigns, and helping direct those campaigns until the desired results have been achieved
- You’ll attend, participate in and organize promotion events and awards evenings
- You will work closely with regional offices, helping emphasize the brand values etiquette and presence.
- Research widely, and brief yourself with what competitors or other successful organizations have done, in terms of PR and outreach, to succeed
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Has excellent organization, planning and event skills and is able to work on their own initiative with excellent written and oral skills;
- Has a track record of coordinating and delivering organisation-wide campaign;
- Is accurate and literate in everything they do and has a strong attention to detail;
- Is confident and has the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues, partner organisations and media contacts.
- Experience in similar roles is highly desirable.
Regional and possibly national travel will occur on a weekly or bi-weekly basis in line with the businesses needs