|Sector||Telecommunications - Installation|
Job Place has been instructed by this Award-Winning and Friendly Telecommunications Company in Fareham to recruit for an Installations Coordinator on a full-time and permanent basis.
The role of an installations coordinator is a key position within the customer service delivery department and is suitable for candidates that have project management experience gained within the Telecoms industry.
The company offers a host of outstanding benefits including financial incentives, pension, a negotiable salary and generous and supporting senior management team.
Key Responsibilities of an Installations Coordinator
- Acting as a central point of contact for all new customers
- Managing a number of projects from initial sale through to completion
- Validating orders for telephony products
- Liaising with both the customer and engineers with internal and external suppliers to ensure a smooth transfer / installation of service.
- Following up with the customer via email and telephone to ensure complete satisfaction
- Handing the completed customer over to the Account Manager
The company are looking for applications from candidates with demonstrable experience gained within, preferably a customer service / order provisioning role in a Telecoms Company but will consider applicants from IT or other Technical Service Delivery backgrounds with experience of managing multiple projects
Preference will be given to candidates with a Project Management Qualification.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications up to a maximum of £45,000