Customer Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFull Time|
|Sector||Customer ServiceCustomer Service - Call CentreTelecommunications - Operations|
|Salary||£22,000 - £25,000|
- Job Place has been instructed by our leading telecoms client to recruit for an experienced Customer Account Manager on a full-time basis.
Our client is an award-winning telecoms company that puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction and service excellence, they offer a vibrant, professional and supportive working environment, with 23 days holiday + Christmas, Private Healthcare and other financial benefits.
The role of a Customer Account Manager with this Telecoms Company is primarily act as a first point of contact for existing customers on all aspects of their services with the company. Other tasks will include:
- Order Provisioning
- Account Management
- Logging and managing faults
- Updating internal systems
- Query resolution
- Upgrading and converting existing lines
- Porting of non-geographical numbers
- Supporting the customer on the transition to the company billing systems
Skills and Attributes of a Telecoms Customer Account Manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of Telecommunications Industry
- High Levels of Customer Service and/or Account Management
- Problem solving abilities
- Educated to GCSE Level (Or equivalent) in English and Maths
Due to the location of the company, you must have your own transport.
The company offers free parking and onward career development