Assistant Regional Manager (Loss Adjusting)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFull Time|
|Location||South East London|
|Sector||Insurance - ClaimsInsurance - Loss Adjuster|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000 D.O.E|
- Job Place is proud to be working in partnership with this award-winning, global firm of Loss Adjusters for the recruitment of an Assistant Regional Field Manager in the South London area.
This is a full-time and permanent role and will be responsible for supporting the Regional Manager with achievement of a high level of quality and technical performance in the Field Team and delivery of service levels along with supporting the Regional Manager with improvement of processes and procedures.
- Supporting the Regional Manager with complains and settlement/issues
- Attending Team Meetings for the delivery of information and training
- Build and develop a cohesive team focused on achieving business targets
- Assist with training technical competencies of the Field Team to ensure delivery of high-quality work including undertaking quality, customer service and H&S audits of Team Members
- Providing cover for the Regional Manager in absences
- Maintain a caseload of claims to a high level
Skills / Qualities Required
- Proven experience as a field-based Loss Adjuster, including handling commercial and high value claims
- Demonstrable capabilities of managing a team
- Dip CILA or above would be preferable.
The company offers a host of benefits, including pension, life insurance and other financial rewards. Plus, the offer to gain recognised industry qualifications. 29 days holiday and various voucher schemes including child care
This company truly recognises that the employees are the driving force behind the success of the business and offer career development, recognised training and a supportive working environment